Friday, January 1, 2010

The Swell Season & Nick Lowe in Austin City Limits































Nick Lowe
Austin City Limits
University of Texas, Austin, TX
October 9, 2008

Setlist:

01 When I Write the Book
02 All Men Are Liars
03 I Trained Her to Love Me
04 I Read a Lot
05 Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
06 Peace, Love and Understanding
07 Beast in Me




















The Swell Season

Austin City Limits
University of Texas, Austin, TX
September 28,2008










Setlist:

01 Lies
02 When Your Mind's Made Up
03 Falling Slowly
05 Low Rising
06 If You Want Me
07 Life in Vain *

Interview

* with special guest Daniel Johnston
** featuring Conspirare Youth Choir (Chiara Alvisi,Maria Alvisi,
Lexi Anderson,Nick Behling,Marielle Catolos,Stephen Chao,Trey Gurley,Sam Henderson,Brennan Martinez,Sarah Nehring,Lauren Peak,Gracen Pizzitola)






























Artwork

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys, thank you for great job!!! I'm From

    Ukraine! But there is a one problem(((. I'm very

    very very like and ... love the Frames and the

    Swell season, and i find your site

    where a lot of

    there gigs on DVD. And i'm searching for all

    internet to find and download this stuff, but but

    all in vain!((( May i asked you? Pls, help me in

    some way to download all this, or at least

    somesing, I would really appreciate it!!! I will

    seeding this all the time i promise.. I know

    it' all sounds weard, but it really important to

    me! Pls, answer me on this: AlexWild@bigmir.net or

    this aleksey.kolisnichenko@gmail.com email! Thank

    you in advance and sorry for my english))!

    ReplyDelete